Tuesday, January 15, 2013

a little late...



Maybe more than just a little late. We're already more than two weeks in 2013!

Perhaps my new years resolution should be to blog more...

It's funny... over the summer I literally had to stop myself from thinking about the different holiday posts I'd want write. Then when the holidays got here I was just too busy to write anything! Oh well, the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal.

We took our holiday window display down, but not before I got a photo from street level.



It was a lot of fun to put up, as usual, but I was thrilled to take it down so we could look out our windows again! The winners haven't been announced yet... so keep your fingers crossed!

I've been thinking about blogging a lot lately so more posts are on their way. Including a recipe for delicious broccoli cheddar soup that I'll be sharing later this week!! Perfect for these chilly winter days.

Happy 2013 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment